Before You Call...
Before contacting support, make sure you:
- Check our Setup Pumps list.
Information about connecting and troubleshooting pump issues. Many problems are caused by wrong configuration. Always double check configuration of pump Display Formats and Pump Type!
- Check our Setup Tank Gauge list.
Information about connecting Automatic Tank Gauge equipment.
- Check our list of Frequently Asked Questions
Information about Installation, Enabler hardware, Software development and general troubleshooting.
- Check for downloads on our Latest Software Updates page.
Our software is continuously improving; you may find that your problem has already been fixed.
- Read the Documentation supplied with Enabler.
Send Log files!
In most cases, we need Enabler log files from the site to find problems. Including these with your first email will allow us to solve your problem faster.
- Run the AutoSupport tool on the Enabler PC to collect the relevant log files.
- The AutoSupport tool will create a zip file in the Temp folder.
- Upload the zip file to our upload page.
- If the file is less than 3MB you can send it to us as an email attachment
- Anonymous FTP access is no longer available.
Describe the Problem
- Site name and brief description
- Date and time
- Pump number, description and model (if possible, send a photo)
- What was the customer doing?
- What went wrong?
- What did you expect to happen?
- If the Enabler display does not match the pump: what values does the pump display show?
- The filename of the zipped log files from above
- If you are enquiring to see if we support a pump please follow the instructions on this page, Identifying a Pump for compatibility, to ensure all required information is provided