Before You Call...
Before contacting support, make sure you:
- Check our Setup Pumps list.
Information about connecting and troubleshooting pump issues. Many problems are caused by wrong configuration. Always double check configuration of pump Display Formats and Pump Type!
- Check our Setup Tank Gauge list.
Information about connecting Automatic Tank Gauge equipment.
- Check our list of Frequently Asked Questions
Information about Installation, Enabler hardware, Software development and general troubleshooting.
- Check for downloads on our Latest Software Updates page.
Our software is continuously improving; you may find that your problem has already been fixed.
- Read the Documentation supplied with Enabler.
In most cases, we need Enabler logfiles to find problems. Including these with your first email will allow us to solve your problem faster.
- Run the AutoSupport tool on the Enabler PC to collect the relevant log files.
- The AutoSupport tool will create a zip file in the Temp folder.
- Upload the zip file to our upload page.
- If the file is less than 3MB you can send it to us as an email attachment
- Anonymous FTP access is no longer available.
Describe the Problem
- Site name and brief description
- Date and time
- Pump number, description and model (if possible, send a photo)
- What was the customer doing?
- What went wrong?
- What did you expect to happen?
- If the Enabler display does not match the pump: what values does the pump display show?
- The filename of the zipped log files from above
- If you are enquiring to see if we support a pump please follow the instructions on this page, Identifying a Pump for compatibility, to ensure all required information is provided