We currently have one opportunity...
Do you have strong Spanish language skills, both verbal and written?
Are you interested in product-based software development?
Are you a software developer with a passion for developing and maintaining products for the global marketplace?
Are you self-reliant, keen to work with customers, and solve problems?
Would you like the opportunity to work with customers overseas, and travel overseas occasionally?
A strong applicant for this position will have:
- Fluent Spanish both verbal and written language skills.
- Software Application development skills.
- Knowledge of VB6, C#, C++, and SQL.
- Microsoft Windows Application Development Experience.
The following would also be beneficial:
- Knowledge of Retail Automation
(i.e. Point of Sale, Back Office or Electronic Payments).
- Mobile web or mobile application development.
- Experience with Serial Communications.
- Electronic design (schematic and PCB).
- Writing user documentation.
We specialise in forecourt control technology for the international Oil Industry and export products to over 50 countries worldwide. We work with a number of international software partners in providing retail automation systems for service stations, and directly to major Oil Companies.
This position provides the opportunity to work in a small but internationally recognized team environment where initiative and ideas are highly valued.
Since we consider all applicants on their merits, if we think you're the right person for the job we will try to tailor a salary package to reflect your skills and experience.
Applications for this position are open to candidates with the right to work in New Zealand.